Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ciara

Ciara is blosseming into quite a beautiful little girl. Just the other day I had to buy some new shirts for her and I actually shopped in the girls section instead of the infant/toddle section. When did that happen? When did she get so big? Her entire world revolves around elephants. I think we've actually moved out of the dinosaur phase. For those of you that really know Ciara that's saying a lot. I think I'm going to try and enroll her in a dance class. Her cousin Jasmine is in one and we went to one of the recitals and Ciara has wanted to do it too ever since. She loves going to primary and being a sunbeam. Every testimony meeting she asks to bear her testimony and fearlessly gets up in front of everyone to do so. It's so much fun to see her growing but sad at the same time. I love to watch her when she doesn't think that I'm watching! She still loves all things green. Most of her wordrobe consists of green items. I've posted a slide of some of the recent events that have taken place.

We recently celebrated Ciara's 4th birthday. It was a lot of chaos but also a lot of fun. We had about 12 kids and thier parents crammed into our house. We played pin the tail on the elephant, we broke a pinata, we played with balloons, and had a treasure hunt for the party favors. We finished of with cake, ice cream, and presents. Ciara requested an elephant cake, I posted a pic. of that in the slide. It started of grey but the sunlight and air on it changed the coloring in the icing to a greenish color which Ciara was okay with. Trust me, it took the better part of the morning to ice that cake!!!

This last weekend we went out the the riding grounds at the motorcycle club we belong to with a couple of friends. Ciara had SOO much fun riding on the four wheeler with me and in the go cart with daddy. She squealed and laughed the whole time. It was all we could do to get her off of the machines!! She just wanted to keep going and going. She may look cute and dainty but she loves to get dirty. One day it rained and rained so much that we had mud lakes in the lot next to us. Daddy and her went for a "bike ride" but she just ended up playing in the mud puddles. She was worried that I would be mad when she got home but instead I just changed into some old clothes and we slothed through the lakes together. It was really fun. I can't believe how big she is. Where does the time go?

No comments: