Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eternal Blessings from a Loving Father


I was so blessed this last weekend to be able to attend Mom and George's sealing in the temple. I know that they were meant to do this together. The quickness in getting it the paperwork submitted and approved was uncharacteristically fast according to everyone involved in the process. I think Heavenly Father was just as excited to have Mom and George sealed as they were. It was amazing to sit next to mom in the sealing room just as she sat next to me when I was sealed to my love. Not many daughters get that opportunity and I will never forget it. I have said it before and I will continue to say it, if I can be even half the woman my mom it then I will be twice the woman I am now!! :) I love you mom. Thank you George for loving my mom and for taking care of her. I know I don't have to ever worry about her, even though I do anyway, because you have love and concern for her. I am grateful for everything you have done for our family. I love you as a Father and I look to you as one. Thank you.


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Thanks for putting up the photos, both from Julie's birthday (you all did a great job with the scrapbook) and the temple!
Vicky