Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Copy Cat Hair Do...

If I could put my talent of being able to copy scrapbooking layouts and hairstyles to good use maybe I could make some money... but alas, I can't think of a way to do that. hahaha anyway, here's another hairstyle I fould from someone else's blog. I actually took two different styles and combined them. The pics aren't that great but hopefully you get the idea. I don't think I'll be doing Ciara's hair fancy like this anymore. I didn't do the exact hairstyle she wanted so she pouted for quite a while after I was done. Needless to say I'm less than happy with her attitude. So, here are the pics.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute!!! I'm so going to have to try that on my girlies! I'll have to check out those blogs you linked on your post. =)

MK said...

Wow, she sits still long enough for you to do that? ha ha. She looks adorable tho.

George and Julie said...

frown or no frown she is so beautiful. You did an amazing job!! Love ya! Mom