Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cute Hair idea

For anyone with a little girl I found the greatest blogs. One of them is a lady that is so hair creative it makes my teeth hurt. I happened upon it and Ciara and I have been having fun trying out the styles. Below are some pictures of one of the styles we tried. The other is a blog and link to an online store called all things ribbon. They sell hair THE CUTES "pretty pretties," as we call them in our house, and they are starting to sell GORGEOUS little dresses as well. Anyway, here are the links and the pictures. P.S. head over to all things ribbon and sign up for a giveaway for a hair bow and a dress. Let them know I sent ya!!



1 comment:

The Witt Family said...

Amber, very cute. I know a GREAT website and I can't wait for Macy to get more hair to try. It is shedoeshair.blogspot.com It is amazing and so cute! She's getting way too grown up!
Lindsay