Thursday, October 30, 2008

In Progress...

We are working on finishing our basement and boy has it been work. Zane has been so awesome in this whole process. He wasn't to thrilled with my ambition because my ambition usually translates into work for him!! I'm so blessed to have such a handy man for a husband. As I type we are having the carpet installed, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I've attached a bunch of pictures of the process and will post again when we've completed it. Ciara will be moving into the room we finished downstairs. I told her we could paint her room any color she wanted, any guesses as to what color she decided on??!!
This is where we put all of our stuff, it's a jungle in there!

Sheetrock phase

painting phase
Ready for Carpet!
Ciara was such a good helper! She had to mark her territory :)
Ciara's green room
P.S. I've posted a few things today so make sure you scroll down

3 comments:

Ashli said...

So....when do we get to come see it? I bet that you are soooo excited...you'll get your room back too.

George and Julie said...

Wow, everything looks so good. I think the green turned out really well. Can't wait to come and see it in person. And by the way.....who did that amazing trim work with the paint???? hehehe
Love ya! Mom

Karen said...

wow good job guys! So exciting! Dalin's haircut turned out way cute as well, and you guys looked so cute in your halloween costumes. You had a fun time!!! =)