Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun



We've had fun this last week getting ready for Halloween. Our ward hosted a Halloween Carnival that we took the kids to. Ciara invited her cousin Jasmine and Grandma Julie came along! She was a photographer for Halloween :) Jasmine was a pirate, Ciara...an elephant (what else!!) and Dalin was a cute little bat. I was asked to help out with the festivities so was obligated to dress up as well, I was a princess, along with my primary councelors. Last Monday we carved our pumpkins and had a lot of fun with everyone pulling out the guts and carving the perfect jaggety lantern! Here a few pics of our weekly adventures.







1 comment:

Ashli said...

I am bummed that we missed the Ward fun....so was Macy. Glad that you joined in...I would have elected to stay out of the dress up part...I'm not so creative for myself.