Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Things...

My friend Ashli tagged me, I don't usually do these but I thought, what the heck, here goes

8 Shows I like to watch
*Scrubs
*Biggest Loser
*What not to Wear
*Myth Busters
*Eli Stone
*America's next Top Model
*Friends
*Extreme Makeover Home edition
(that was hard, I'd rather read than watch TV)

8 Things that happened Yesterday
*Got the kids ready for church
*Fed the kids lunch
*made a pasta salad for the church potluck
*wrestled crazy kids in Primary
*Talked on Skype with my Family
*Watched Extreme Make over
*checked everyones blogs for updates
*stayed up way to late (regretting that this morning)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
*Cafe Rio
*Wingers
*Olive Garden
*My mom's house
*my mother-in-laws house
*Mackenzie River Pizza
*IHOP (after hockey games with the family)
*Applebees

8 Things I'm looking Forward to
*Having the basement done!!!
*Moving Dalin into his own room (again waiting on the basement finish)
*Going to UT for Thanksgiving
*Dalin's first birthday
*Picking out the perfect Christmas tree (one of my favorite parts of the season)
*Paying of School Loans (that'll be a while)
*Christmas (the kids are at such great ages for Christmas right now!)
*the house being clean (love the end result, hate the process to get it there)

8 Things on my Wish List (or Christmas List)
*Ipod or MP
*New robe (silk not the big fluffy ones)
*New Camera with higher MP
*New Crib for Dalin
*New Dresser for Ciara (I'm deciding if asking Zane to build one would get me killed or not he hates it when I ask him to build stuff 'cause it makes his garage messy)
*Church clothes
*warm slippers with rubber soles (the nice expensive ones)
*Lots of Scapbooking stuff
*gift card to Borders or Barns and Noble (spend way to much money in books!)
okay so that was nine but everyone always asks me what I want for Christmas and I never know what to say so there it is a whole list in writing and everything!

8 Things you might not know about me (I added this one, thought it would be fun)
*I have a very vivid imagination
*I was married at 18
*I was born in California
*I met Zane at a youth dance when I was 15
*I'm fasintated by egyptian and greek mythology
*I love to read urban fantasy books
*I would love to learn how to golf
*my mom is my hero and shining example-if only I could grow up to be like you mom!!

8 People I Tag
*Darci
*Jenise
*Karen
*Rikke
*Mom
*George (mom you'll have to ask George, i.e. beat the answers out of him ang post along with yours)
*Chantile (you can just email them or post it in the comments)
*Ronda (ditto, comments or email)

3 comments:

Ashli said...

You were fast! I liked the add-on too. Thanks for playing along with my never ending blogging thingies....

And....that Christmas tree story was funny. Sounds like my "eye balling" skills. I put up shelves at the coffee shop that I worked at and even measured, but one sloped ever so slightly. Never noticed it until Grady told me aobut it. Funny thing is...it's still that way, no one ever fixed it! I miss cutting down our own trees. We used to do that with family on their land in Wyoming. I LOVE Charlie Brown trees, but just found out last year that Grady likes the big fluffy ones that you can't the big hang ornaments on.

George and Julie said...

Oh Amber, if you only knew how much I admire you. I truly stand amazed at your strength of character and your grace in motherhood! You are so beautiful inside and out!!! I love you so very much!! Mom

Luvnbnamom said...

I was wondering when I would get tagged with this one! lol I promise I will do it! I love that you added the 8 things that you may not know about me...I had no idea that you were also 18 when you got married!