Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My HOLY CRAP moment

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. My aunt happened to be looking at my blog and saw that I really wanted the Willow Tree Nativity set and thought to herself, "I have that set but I don't have anywhere to put it" So what did she do??? She sent it to me... and what did I say when I opened it... HOLY CRAP! I am so excited I can't even express it in words. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my Aunt Vickie, you are awesome, I'm forever in your debt. Every year when I set it up I'll smile and think about how wonderful you are! As promised here are the pictures of me opening it and it set up. Some are a little blurry but you can see my excitement I hope.

3 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Holy Crap!!! I wish I had an Aunt Vickie!!! lol It looks beautiful on your piano!

George and Julie said...

These are really cute pictures! I just LOVE blogging!! I know Vicky is as happy or maybe even more than you. She really was so very excited to give you this set. How fun. I love you Amber!! Mom

Vicky said...

Amber, I am sooooo happy you like it. It looks great on your piano. Many happy returns.
Aunt Vicky