Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Santa, Let me explain...


Christmas was soooo fun this year!! Zane's family came to visit us over the holiday and my only regret is that they weren't able to stay longer. The presents were overflowing and, of course, they were mostly for the kids. It was so fun to watch each of the kids open their presents. I think I had drilled it into Dalin's head that he wasn't allowed to touch the presents a little too well because I ended up opening most of his presents for him. He kept looking at me like, " are you crazy, I'm not supposed to touch those" He got a cozy coupe car from santa and has had more fun with it than I could have imagined! Ciara got quite a few elephants and several of the Barbie's and toys from the Diamond Castle movie and has loved playing with ALL of her toys. Dalin enjoys playing with Ciara's toys too but I think he's only doing it because it drives Ciara crazy, hehehe. Mom, George, Chantile, and Jasmine came over that evening and we had a great dinner and family home evening. It was great fun. We sang caroles and had a great lesson from Travis about the first vision. Here are some pictures from the crazyness.


No comments: