Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the season

It's been forever since I've blogged, it seems like I just updated it. So this is another catch up session. Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had so much fun in UT with all of our family. We did miss everyone that was here in MT. Ciara had more fun playing with her cousins that I thought possible. She wanted to go out everyday and jump on the trampoline, even if it was freezing out. Darci has some cute pics of the kids playing together. I tried to copy them to my blog but since they are in a slide show format it wouldn't let me. You can click on my link to their site if you want to see them though. We all, of course, ate too much and I even went shopping on "Black Friday" I didn't get up at O'dark thirty though, I'm not that committed.
When we got home we had a huge birthday bash for everyone. Matt's birthday was in November but we weren't able to get together. Zane and Jasmine's is the first, Griffin's is the fourth, and Dalin's is the tenth



Ciara addressed the card herself

Can you believe I'm married to a 30 year old?!


All the party goers



I can't believe my little man is going to be a year old in less than a week. This year has just flown by. At this time last year I was cursing the doctors for not inducing me...Actually my due date was a year ago today. Yes, he was late, just like his sister. But worth the wait.





Look at the toothy grin!


So, I'm gearing up for the holiday season, as I'm sure most of you are. I've been shopping and racking my brain for gift ideas for everyone on my list. The girls on the list are always easy, it's the guys that take forever. I never know what to get any of them. I've also been searching high and low for a nice nativity set that's not to pricey. I think I've ruined it though because I REALLY want the Willow Tree set so every other set is just not going to be good enough. The willow tree set is so expensive I can't bring myself to buy it. I need to just start with Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus, but I'm kind of an all or nothing kind of girl so it'll just bug me to not have the whole set.

This isn't the whole set but it's would be complete enough. The entire set is like $280.00, I just can't rationalize spending that kind of money on something I only have out for 30 days out of the year. Anyway, I've got a pile of presents to wrap and it's late so I better get on it.


1 comment:

Ashli said...

I've come to the conclusion that 30 isn't that old, so don't go making it sound that way! I had a heck of a time hitting that mark this year....but, I've got him beat with twice as many kids! I would also love that nativity set...add it to your list and have everyone buy you a small portion of it.