Saturday, August 23, 2008

The next book in line


Well, I've finished the Twilight series. I've even read the last one twice. I'd probably be reading it again but I let a friend borrow it. So... the next book on the agenda is Brisingr. This is the third installment, (of four) in the Inheritance Cycle. I'm excited to be reading this. I've been waiting for it for quite some time now. It comes out 9/20/08 so I don't have to much longer to wait. I first started reading the series before the second book had even come out. I LOVE the books, I HATE the movie. It was no where near what the books were like. I don't even think the screenwriter read the book at all!! If you've seen the movie but haven't read the books, please do yourself a favor and borrow or buy the books and read them, SO MUCH BETTER. I was so infuriated when Zane and I went to the movie that I started to read them to him the same night we saw the movie, and now he's hooked too. I'm excited to have another book to read with him. It's so awesome having something intelectual to talk about, and something that doesn't include the dirty diapers or nap time schedules! Anyway, this is what I'm waiting for now. Can't wait till it's here!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've been reading out loud with Matt. It's been fun! I agree it's so nice to be able to have something intelectual to talk about, besides Matt isn't the biggest talker in the world. We will have to try reading this. =)