Thursday, August 28, 2008

Needs

Okay, so I got this idea from Zane's cousin Karen. Just google your name and put needs behind it and list the top ten things that come up. I googled myself and Zane and here they are.

Amber Needs...
1."help...big brother 10", hmmm maybe I should tryout?!
2. "some ideas", this was from a tatoo and body piercing site... any suggestions?
3. "a new do", ain't that the truth, I've been trying to think of something new for my hair for forever.
4. "You and your money", yes, yes I do, if you could start sending it that would be great!
5. "your help" see above, only large bills please
6. "to go but the door is locked", drat, fooled once again by the locked door.
7. "help" man I didn't realize I was in such need
8. "to get her act together" thus the many crys for help apparantly
9. "Adresses", hmmm maybe if you send me that money I'll have all of the return addresses
10. "A man in my life" I don't think so, one is definately enough for any woman!

Zane's Needs
1. "Close relationships", hmm I never notices he was emotionally stunted. LOL
2. "Some help" apparantly Zane and I are in need of help
3. "New sounds", yeah some of the sounds that come out of him could change!
4. "More pop video on AOL", maybe more so on you tube than AOL, I think he's watched all there is to watch on You Tube
5. "To consider the geological implications", um, yeah, he's deep in thought as we speak, hahahahaha
6. "to learn it", we have a team of scientists looking into what "it" is
7. "to choose better", I guess he didn't consider the implications long enough.
8. "To make up for lost time" well, I can think of some cancelled dates that he could make up for
9. "No introduction", well, what could I possibly say about that one, he is Zathanual after all
10. "To be removed from our screens for good" hahahaha that one made me laugh!!

Okay, so now you try, happy googling!!

2 comments:

Luvnbnamom said...

Oh I LOVE Big Brother 10I'm an avid fan! lol lol

Karen said...

LoL!!! Those are some good ones. I could use a little money too! =)