Friday, January 22, 2010

New Blog

I've got a favor to ask everyone. Zane and I have listed our house and I'm trying to do anything I can to further our chances of selling. I've created a new blog that is devoted to the house. It's got pictures and features of the home and contact information. I'm asking if everyone would post the link to their blog even if you're not in the Billings area, or even in MT. Who knows who will see it or is looking for a place in Billings. I would really appreciate all of your help!!
Here is the link to the blog:
http://5237sacagawea.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Amber, I'm due the 29th too! I'm hoping around the 22nd though, my doc won't induce me but since I've been having contractions since week 30 I expect them to be productive at the right time! We're being surprised at the gender and I can't wait for the big reveal.