Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Odds and Ends

I've been meaning to write for a while now so this post is going to have a little bit of everything in it. First, the other day I was really suprised when Ciara asked if she could go for a ride in the skidsteer with Zane while he was working next to the house. She's terrified with loud noises so I thought she would be scared but she climbed right in and had a blast

Speed Racer

She had fun spinning doughnuts and popping wheelies. She also had fun a few days ago pretending to be daddy winning motorcycle races. Dalin was sleeping and the rest of us were in the garage and she wanted to ride the four wheeler. She kept saying pretend I'm Zane and you have to cheer for me.



Funny Giggles
Ciara and Dalin were being so cute the other day I took this little video of Dalin laughing at Ciara.




Favorite Place

One of Dalins favorite things to do is try to climb onto the little swing of Ciara's. I know he's going to fall of one of these days when I can't get to him, it's evenvitable. The other day I took a few pictures of him trying to get on it himself and one of him after I put him on it and pushed him. He was so proud of himself that he was able to finally swing on it instead of being pulled off.


Trying...trying...trying... so proud of himself!!



Bee Bottom

Dalin usually sleeps in the same position almost every time I lay him down here he is on a couple occasions in his favorite position.



No comments: